Synergy Medical manufactures and sells automation for retail pharmacies. The company, comprised of 55 employees, is privately owned by founder Jean Boutin, and is based in Longueuil, Quebec, Canada.
The first SynMed robot was installed in 2008, and there are over 290 now
installed across Canada, the U.S. and in Europe.
Synergy Medical’s mission is to develop, market and technically support
automated systems for the pharmacy environment. Our technologies and services
aim to be reliable and efficient tools that will enhance the safety of medication
preparation while reducing the repetitive and monotonous character of manual
Synergy Medical’s typical client is a long-term care pharmacy or a high volume independent retail pharmacy. Synergy Medical also has significant experience in central fill environments.
Title: Sales Representative, North Eastern USA
Date: February 20th, 2017
Immediate Supervisor: Mark Rinker, Senior Director of Sales, North America
Synergy Medical is looking for a Sales Representative who will work in tandem with a Regional Director
by creating qualified leads, through both phone and in field activity.
The sales territory will cover mainly, but not necessarily be limited to, the states of Pennsylvania, New York, New Jersey and Maryland.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
1. Lead generation
a. Telemarketing / email
b. In pharmacy
2. Liaise with Regional Director
3. Activity and results reporting
4. Territory analyses
5. Monitor competition
6. Call on Assisted Living facilities – assess need for and promote multi-dose packaging
7. Represent and promote the company at major industry events
8. Reflect the honest and principled values of the company
Profile & Skills Required
1. Based in the sales territory
2. Minimum 3 years’ experience in health care, pharmacy industry
3. Personable, customer service oriented
4. Excellent presentation skills
5. Motivation for sales
6. Prospecting skills
7. Team player
8. Capable of great autonomy and willing to work in entrepreneurial environment
10. Salesforce experience an asset
Practice Settings: LTC (Long Term Care), Retail / Community (Chain), Retail / Community (Independent)